With the passage of time, there have been some social networks that have gained great popularity among online users and one of them is Instagram, which has managed to be located in this site of favorite places on the internet, more than anything for the new concept that introduced interaction for its users. Here we will propose to go a little further in regards to security tips to take care of your Instagram account.
- The most basic point in which you must is your password. You should always use one that is unique to this social network, including letters, numbers, and symbols. This way you will make things a bit more complicated for those malicious people.
- We suggest that limit the access to your Instagram profile more than anything in regards to who can follow you. Apply it to ask for permission if they want to see your photos on Instagram.
- There are services that allow you to subscribe if you use your Instagram data in them as a gateway. The best thing is that you make sure of their reliability in advance more than anything for the reason that they can take advantage of this personal data.
- Another security tip for Instagram has to do with the robots. It is possible that on some occasions, you follow the pretty girls or boys, therefore, we recommend that you verify that it is a real profile and not of a simple robot that perhaps with the passage of time tries to deceive you.
- We suggest you to restrict the possibility that you are automatically tagged in other people’s pictures. It may not seem so annoying at first, but in reality, they are releasing a lot of information on the social network.
- We advise that you deactivate the photo map. Considering the above, from Instagram, you can see a map with the history of the locations, according to the place where the photos were taken. With that information, anyone could follow you easily.
- If you create a public account, anyone in the world can start following you, therefore, it is better to choose the option of opening a private account so that you control who can follow or view your Instagram profile.