The time when you know that you are near to your due date there are some things that are very important for the parents. You might think about endless items to buy for your baby. However, in all these things, one is that you want to do the shopping for your baby but you might be worried about the expenses.
Here are some of the tips for shopping for both mother and baby that can help you to save some of the cash and also fulfill the necessary thing to be bought.
- First, you must decide about what are the things which are needed to be bought. When you are thinking to buy any gear, you must think to buy baby monitors but before buying just check out the correct model for you.
- As your belly is increasing its time to buy maternity clothes. You must be thinking that maternity clothes are boring but it’s not. You can wear a tunic top or a beautiful wrap dress which flatters every type of body.
- Clothes for the newborn are too attractive and it is unresisting to buy the adorable small booties, knitted caps, and stretched suits in the department. Your baby will look adorable in all those dresses.
- It is advisable for the parents to buy some pair of socks to cover your baby. This will help you to save the baby from any type of external factors such as cold, dust, etc.
- A place is needed to change the diaper of the baby for which the changing table will be a better option.
- A crib and a crib mattress are needed for the baby to sleep if you do not want to share your bed with the baby.
- For the crib of the baby, you will need some warm blankets, some receiving blankets and swaddling blankets which may come in use. You may also keep some extra quilts, pillows and cover for crib mattress.
- You will need feeding bottles to feed your baby with supplements. However, you must need 2-3 bottles that will help you to avoid frequents washing of the bottles.
- If you are working or had a c-section, then you can use a breast pump to fill the bottles. So that you are unable then your partner or parents will be able to feed the baby.
- You may also want to decorate the room of your baby. You can start it by adding some colorful things in the nursery, such as wall art, some stuffed toy and some toys.
- On average, every newborn baby requires approximately 12 nappy per day. So, if you are using disposable nappy then make it ensure that you must buy enough nappy or wipes before the birth of your baby.
- Until the development of the bones, the babies are unable to sit upright. So, you will need a stroller that will help the baby to lie and get fit in your car’s seat.
- It is common for the baby to get a diaper rash so you must buy a diaper rash cream or use petroleum jelly before putting on the diaper.
- Buy some maxi pads for yourself that will be required for the post-delivery time. Along with this, you can buy some of the pantyliners so that the vaginal discharge does not spoil your innerwear.
- Buy a baby bag that will help you to carry all the essentials of your baby. you must but a bag with many compartments and space so that all the necessary items of your baby can be carried easily.
So, these are the things that you can do before the delivery of the child. However, did you ever thought that how will you provide health insurance for your baby?
You might be knowing that the baby is attached to the placenta of the mother with the help of the umbilical cord and this blood contains a huge amount of stem cells. These stem cells are nowadays can be used for treating more than 80 life-threatening diseases. The stem cells are extracted from the umbilical cord at the time of delivery and the process of collecting blood is totally safe and painless. These stem cells are stored cryogenically for several years and are taken out for the treatment of blood-related diseases if needed. So here it can be said that you opt for stem cell banking you will get a chance to secure the life of your baby and other relatives’.
Author Bio: Navya Sharma has been associated with the health industry for a long time. In her leisure, she loves writing articles. Through her articles, you can obtain knowledge on various stem cell preservation, Stem cell banking, cord blood banking.